It’s that time of year again. School has started, leaves are changing, there’s a chill in the air…and it dawns on us…the next three months will be a whirlwind of parties, events, visitors, things to make and bake and cook, traveling…and at some point we should probably clean and prep our homes for all of this activity.
How do you keep it all straight? How do you get it all done? And how do you do it without sucking the joy and fun out of the season?
Guess what? We’ve got you covered! We’re going to get you decluttered, organized, cleaned, decorated, and ready for all the holiday fun…without you needing to be committed to the looney bin before New Year’s.
It takes quite the team to pull this off, but we’re here for you! We’ll be here every Monday through the end of the year to make sure you’re on track and able to enjoy everything you have planned.
Ready to meet the team?
Sheri from Career Girl Interrupted
Dani from Dani Schnakenberg Studios
Katie & Jairus from KatieMarcum.com
Jessica from Jessie Bee Healthy
Kristen from From Son Up Til Son Down
Stephanie from Sharing A to Z
and our lovely co-host Amanda from It’s a Fabulous Life
Each week we’ll take turns bringing you something awesome to help you stay on track preparing for the major Holidays of the season. Be sure to come back and link up your holiday posts each week so we can share the fun!
This week Dani’s bringing you an adorable packet of October Planning Printables to keep you organized. Don’t forget to check out the awesome to-do list to get you going on having a clean and organized house this season!
Now, who’s ready to party? Share your awesome Fall/Halloween or Organizing posts with us this week!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow all hosts: subscribe, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter…whatever you prefer!
- Be sure to link directly to your specific post, NOT your blog’s homepage.
- Don’t link and run! Be sure to visit the last couple links before yours and let them know how you found them through #HolidaySurvivalGuide2014!
- By linking up, you give all hosts permission to pin and share your projects (with links back to you, of course). We’ll also be sharing the top three clicked through with each following week’s project!
- Be sure to follow the Holiday Survival Guide 2014 Pinterest board, too!
[inlinkz_linkup id=451220 mode=1]